1. What are cookies?
They are small amounts of information sent through a website or App and stored in the user’s browser or device, this way websites which emit them can access the user’s previous activity. These cookies may be generated by us or by our partners.
2. What kind of cookies do Mitula Group sites use?
Based on use:
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow our websites, products and services to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalised features. These cookies can also be used to track whether you accept our cookies policy or share our content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website, store searches and clicks as well as analyze and measure user experience through statistics. In some cases, we use third-parties to provide this information.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow us, treated appropriately by us or third parties, to manage the advertising spaces of the website more efficiently, adjusting the content of the advertisement to the use made of our website. For that, we may analyze your navigation habits on the Internet and show adverts related to your navigation profile.
Based on their length:
- Session cookies: these expire when the user closes the browser and they are then immediately deleted from the device.
Depending on the origin:
- First-party cookies: these are the ones that our Web Services send to your device and are exclusively managed by Mitula Group.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent by entities other than Mitula Group and are activated when accessing our websites to view videos, click on our listings or when accessing advertisements.
Cookies may generate a unique id but Mitula Group never combines this id with personal data identifiers.
3. What cookies do Mitula Group sites use?
Mitula Group sites use different cookies depending on the domain and site or App activity. The following link takes you to a table which includes all the cookies used on Mitula Group sites and Apps (unless a specific site is mentioned, these cookies are used in all Mitula Group sites and apps):
- Offer the user content and information tailored to their interest based on their browsing through our websites and to facilitate their navigation through them. For example, to be able to show advertisements on our listings related to alerts the user has subscribed to or searches they have carried out previously.
- Understand the use the user makes of our websites and Apps to allow us to improve the services we offer and the navigation through the websites or Apps
- Registered users may take advantage of much more tailored services which are oriented to their profile.
Likewise, cookies installed by Third-Parties indicated in this document, are processed for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies, which you can access from the aforementioned link.
The use of Analytic cookies is legitimated by the interest of Mitula Group in knowing and improving the services rendered to our users whilst always making sure the rights and freedoms of the users are not compromised. To guarantee this, the user is informed about how to opt-out from this analysis in several sections of this policy.
However, given that unique identifiers do not allow the identification of the User, the rights of access, rectification, limitation and portability – as recognized in the data protection regulations – will not be applicable, unless the User proves able to provide additional information showing that his or her identity could be linked to the cookies.
In the event that the User feels his or her right to data protection has been violated, he or she may file a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Authority or with our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies
- Linkedin: http://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
6. Can I deactivate or change the settings of cookies?
Yes, cookies can be deactivated. However, if you decide to use this setting, you might not be able to access certain parts of our website. This could be the cause for less efficient navigation and the inability to take advantage of all of our services. To allow, get to know, block, or delete the cookies installed, you can access the settings of the browser installed on your computer. You can find information on how to do this by following the links below if you use one of the following browsers:
If you wish to permanently deactivate those cookies which allow us to show you advertisements that are customized to your likely interests, you can do so through http://www.youronlinechoices.com (EU), http://optout.aboutads.info (US) and/or http://youradchoices.ca (CA) where you can deactivate those behavioral advertising cookies which have been installed on your web browser as well as select your preferences related to behavioral advertising.
7. Amendments or updates to this Policy
Last updated: 30th of May 2018